Ssshhh. Don’t tell…
1. When I was little, I used to believe a vampire lived in my boxspring. Upon going to bed, I would pull the covers up over my head, leaving only a little hole through which to get fresh air, scared the vampy would get me otherwise. I no longer think that, *g*, but it makes me feel a bit panicky to have the covers pulled up over my head, like I can’t breathe.
2. I only pretend to like sushi because I think it’s cool & hip & totally metro to be a sushi eater. I really want to like it…but it’s just so yucky. (Ok-so not really a secret-secret, since my husband figured this out-he loves sushi-and thinks it’s cute that I gave it a valiant try. No one else knows though!)
3. Movie theater bathrooms scare the hell out of me. They’re always so quiet & ominious. I try to avoid using them unless I absolutely have to, and then I’m completely paranoid the entire time, like someone’s gonna get me while I’m in there or something. I try to get in and get out as quickly as I can.
4. I sleep with a stuffed bunny named Sophia. (Obviously, Craig knows this secret, but no one else does!) She was a present from an ex-bestfriend who was like a sister to me.
5. When we’re out walking the dog at night, I like to look in people’s windows (from the sidewalk!) if their lights are on & the curtains open. It’s just interesting, these little glimpses of lives being lived that I know nothing about. For whatever reason, it fascinates me.