Ok, so I haven’t written in awhile. A long while. Two months to be exact. *sparklygrin* What’s a couple months between friends, right? Besides, it’s summer, and I’ve..uhh..been busy doing summer things. Like watching the deer slowly nibble away at my tomato plants. *grumbles*
So, I popped on the other night only to find that The Keeper of the Grove had tagged me with an “Eight Random Things” meme. (Thanks for the compliment, btw! *grinwavies*) Apparently I get to inform and pleasure you lovely readers with eight things you’ll prolly wish you never learned about me. And then I get to pay it forward to eight more bloggers. Hurrah! *wickedgrin* Seatbelts on, kids…here we go!
1. I don’t like my food to touch. It’s okay if it’s something that’s meant to go together like chicken, potatoes, stuffing, and gravy. That’s fine. Hell, you could even throw in a buttered biscuit, and I’m totally cool with that. Toss some peas or carrots into the fray, however, and Gods help us! Chaos will ensue!! Well, not really, but I probably wouldn’t eat the stuff that had been mixed together. Eww. Peas and gravy. Blech! *ickyface*
2. I always “knock on wood.” Craig has even picked up the habit, as I am so fervently religious about it. Now, I’m not a superstitious person on the whole, but “knocking on wood” has NEVER failed me *knock on wood*…and well…*sheepishgrin* moving on…
3. I am addicted to pens. Not just any crappy pens, but the nice, thick heavy pens with the cushion grips. When I see a pen I like, it must be mine! I am unscrupulous about thieving them, and am not above stealing pens from friends, or even my own doctor’s office, I am embarrassed to say. *blushgrin*
4. I have a baseball uniform fetish. *dreamysighgrindrool* It’s even better if it’s a little dirty with mud or grass stains. I’ve been trying to get Craig to join an adult league since we started dating, but he just thinks I’m weird. I think he would look freakin’ hot as hell….*wickedgrindrool*
5. The pinkie toe on my left foot is deformed. Instead of being a normal toe with the nail on top, my toe is sideways, the toenail on the outer side of the toe. It is a normal toe in all regards, I think it just grew differently. It’s not noticeable, unless I point it out. *shrug*
6. I love to sing, even though I suck at it. I know pretty much all the lyrics to every song that would be considered “popular adult music” from the 1940’s on up to the present, thanks in part to my father and his love of AM radio. I’m always surprising Craig when we’re in the car, and I’m flipping through all the stations, singing the words to every song, even the most obscure oldies. *grinshrug* I got mad skillz, people, mad skillz!
7. I love the E! entertainment channel, and if I’m not careful, can very easily fritter away an entire weekend just sitting in front of the TV watching reruns of the “Simple Life,” “Talk Soup,” and “True Hollywood Story.”
8. I have a thing for lip balm and lip gloss. At this moment, I think I have at least ten different kinds in my purse, three loose on my nightstand, a dozen or so in my dresser drawer, about 20-30 in a basket on my nightstand, and another dozen unopened and brand new in my linen closet. I like flavored balms and glosses the best, but at night, at bedtime, I must have the hard stuff, the crack cocaine of the lip product industry, Blistex lip ointment. It is absolutely the best product out there for healing chapped lips, but I use it mostly to keep my lips soft & moisturized. I can’t stand dry lips!!
Now, to share the love….geez, I don’t even know eight bloggers. Srsly.
First and foremost, I’m tagging the Dark Lord and his Lady Cyn over at The Witches of Shadow Lore. Why? ‘Cause I lurve you! *sillygrin*
Next, Marit at You Can’t Make This Stuff Up because her blog makes me laugh and I’m a Pete fan!
Then there’s Joey at Joey Moggie who’s just awesome, and sooo about the felines. *g*
I’m also tagging Holly at Holly Babble, ’cause I think she’s cool, and I like her list of 101 things to do in 1001 days.