Okay, so, I’m going to be thirty nine this coming January. I can barely believe it. I don’t feel that old. I don’t believe I look that old. But nevertheless-39. Which means forty…40!…is right around the corner. Yikes.
There are things I’ve recently decided I need to accomplish before I leave my thirties and head off into the unknown territory of forty. Goals, if you will, to achieve throughout the year. A lot of them are things I merely want to improve about myself-both inwardly & outwardly. Some of them are things I’d like to do, some are things I’ve always wanted for myself.
1. Lose “the weight” for good. I want to be curvaceous, yet svelte.
2. Make exercise fun, instead of a chore.
3. Buy a brand new wardrobe.
4. Finish my novel & find an agent.
5. Take a fabulous vacation somewhere exotic.
6. Excel in bellydancing.
7. Start work on my short film project.
8. Stop being scared.
9. Try at least one new type of cuisine.
10. Take lots of pictures.
11. Try to be a less aggressive driver.
12. Perform at least one act of kindness a day.
13. Be a more thoughtful, kind, grateful person-go the extra mile.
14. Love myself more.
15. Acknowledge the Divine every day.
16. Put care & thoughtfulness into every action.
17. Finish a videogame. (Ha!)
18. Swim with dolphins.
19. Spend lots of time with my new little niece, Lexi—be a wicked cool aunt!
20. Make more of an effort towards my sister in law.
22. Hate less. Love more.
So, I think that’s enough to tackle for one year—whadda you think? *g*